Be Fabulous, Be Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Be Fabulous, Be Happy

Where life is brightful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!

Go down 
+2
Jersey_Fierce
milana
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
milana

milana

Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!   Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

I am so happy that you like it! Very Happy I thought what if you didn't accept my vision of him flower lol!
BTW,now I understand why FS fans are Cats-fans also Smile cat the most of our men look like big cats!
Julie and Ivett,if you are going to foster Zebra,what will you feed him?Hmmm,swiss chocolate,grass...yes,it's easier for you,and I hooked on predators! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LiandOllie

LiandOllie

PostSubject: Re: Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!   Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh I want to foster, no, PERMANENTLY ADOPT the Zebra, Black Panther and Abyssinian cat all together!!! I love you I love you I love you (OMG, it's going to be a mad house.. lol! lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
http://	      * http://muchogustaio.blogspot.com/
yvette

yvette

PostSubject: Re: Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!   Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Yes Milana!!!! with swiss chocolate... tongue
Back to top Go down
Kati

Kati

PostSubject: Re: Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!   Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Wow, Alexei Urmanov really looks great! And Michal the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
Jersey_Fierce
Admin
Jersey_Fierce

PostSubject: Re: Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!   Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Once he would have taste MY belgian chocolate, he'll forget about the Swiss one, believe me lol!
Back to top Go down
https://sur-mon-petit-nuage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!   Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Which animal do you associate our ice boys with?Much fun!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2