Be Fabulous, Be Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Be Fabulous, Be Happy

Where life is brightful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LiandOllie

LiandOllie

European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:05 am

Florent and Michal were awesome!! They looked so confident and in control, and with such charisma!! I really liked the Michal's programme, he is starting to express himself very well on the ice Very Happy And nice costume too Wink
Too bad Thomas fell, it was a charming programme though the costume was really bad, yeah probably the vest jinxed him lol!
Glad to see Artur doing so well despite the injury. It was the first time for me to see his SP and I absolutely hated the music, so I hope he will do even better on the free programme!!
It was quite satisfying result and I am happy! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://	      * http://muchogustaio.blogspot.com/
Jersey_Fierce
Admin
Jersey_Fierce

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Soooooo, thank you girls for your amazing comments about our favorite skaters! I love you :love:
I'll give my opinion about it...

First of all, I watched the competition on Eurosport (French commentators) but tomorrow, I'll watch it on the Dutch Eurosport. The French Commentators were so... guh. The guy was a former skater so sometimes, he gave informations but like "Ok, there's a fabulous 3A A++" and I was like "Hum, ok... whut?" :blush

Then, they critisized Stéphane. I quote them: "Stéphane's narcissicm and egocentrism does not allow him to be a pedagogue. He will give advice on occasion but he's not the type to ferry his passion to others". I wondered if they were talking about our Stéphane, really Shocked

But back to the competition: KEVIN was brilliant! Of course, his choregraphy is not spectacular. But his technique has improved, I'm proud of him!
BRIAN... What's happening to you, dear? Sad He's got skills but I don't know if he failed because of the pressure or the stress. The commentators said that "he was sick" but they say that everytime a Frenchman falls, anyway.
FLORENT was amazing. Beautifully amazing. Such passion and energy! I love you
And what about ARTUR? He was trully a nice surprise! I loved his outfit, loved his choregraphy and the music he chose :love:

Back to top Go down
https://sur-mon-petit-nuage.forumotion.com
LiandOllie

LiandOllie

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 am

Who the heck is that offensive French commentator??? confused I will go and sort him out Twisted Evil
I thought the American commentators were pathetic, but I guess they are not the only ones... No
Can you get Eurosport UK? The commentator for them, Chris Howarth and Simon Reed are wonderful, always fair and sensible, no nationalistic favouritism. I love them!!

Poor poor Javi... I hear his boots were coming apart and thus the performance as well. I hope he manages to bounce back tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://	      * http://muchogustaio.blogspot.com/
Jersey_Fierce
Admin
Jersey_Fierce

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah, about Javi, they said that he was faking it. That his boots hadn't anything wrong.

I can't get Eurosport UK, unfortunately... I suppose I will have to do with Eurosport NL lol!
Back to top Go down
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

I watched this on Russian TV and commentators all the time recalled Stephane also Very Happy but they said the very good words about him only,it was clear that they loved and admired him and missed him Very Happy
Kevin is really brilliant!I don't agree that he has not choreo,our commentators said about him:"He could dance in ballet",and honestly I don't see any Flo's choreo,just young ardour,but OK,Ok,let him go to Worlds and have a nice time competing with Patrick and Japaneses,ho-ho!
Michal's face hurt me,he was great in SP,but "ice is slippery sometimes they fall",the exciting moment for me was to see Vladimir Kotin Exclamation He is coaching Maksim Shipov who represents Israel,I was fallen in love with Kotin when I was about 7 Very Happy and you know,he hasn't changed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
milana

milana

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Best skating(IMHO)
Back to top Go down
Jersey_Fierce
Admin
Jersey_Fierce

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Thanks Milana! I was so sad after Michal's LP... His face was horribly sad, poor boy.

I was really angry about all this Kevin thing, because really, he skated better than Tomas! He wasn't as artistic, I agree but his technique was priceless I love you
Back to top Go down
Kati

Kati

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 pm

I felt so sorry for Kevin, too, because with that kind of jumps, he deserved a medal! He isn't the most artistic skater in the world, it's true, but his jumps were spot on! All of them! Amazing. And poor Michal, I so much hope he gets a medal very soon, because he is a wonderful, textbook skater, and I don't want his confidence be shatterd!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)   European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

European Championships 2011 in Bern (Switzerland)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3